The first shoes factory owned by Della Pia family was founded in 1926 in the Naples historical centre. At the time the daily production consisted in about 20 hand-made pairs of shoes. It was founded by Pasquale and Giovanni’s paternal grandparents. Currently the third generation, represented by Pasquale and Giovanni, runs the company. Production of high-quality women’s shoes; our goal is to position our brand in the best boutiques in the world in the accessible luxury segment.